Our Admissions team is ready to assist you to get you on your way to earning your degree.
What You Need to Apply
- Online Application
- Application Essay (D.Min. applicants, follow these essay instructions.)
- Transcripts (2.5 GPA required for Master's programs; 3.0 GPA required for Doctor of Ministry programs)
- Reference Use the Applicant Reference Form to request a reference be submitted on your behalf. One church leader reference is required for most degree programs. This person should have known you for at least two years and should be able to speak to your Christian character and growth (family member or spouse may not be used). Additional references may be required for certain degree programs, refer to the application instructions.
In addition to the above, international applicants need:
- Academic Transcripts validated through World Education Services. Request the WES ICAP credential package. If not in English, the transcript must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Our TOEFL code is 5116.
- Financial Certification
- Completed Educational Background
- Proof of Residency
When would you like to get started? Keep these deadlines in mind as you make plans to attend CBS.
Seminary Application Deadlines
|Spring 2018||December 1, 2017|
|Summer 2018||April 1, 2018|
|Fall 2018||August 1, 2018|
|Spring 2018||November 1, 2017|
|Summer 2018||March 1, 2018|
Online Only Application Deadlines
|Fall 2017||Session 1: August 14; Session 2: October 9, 2017|
|Spring 2018||Session 1: January 1; Session 2: February 26, 2018|
|Summer 2018||Session 1: April 23; Session 2: June 18, 2018|
You can apply for financial aid to help cover the cost of tuition. Graduate scholarships and grants are available for eligible students. You can also apply for federal aid, loans and grants by completing the FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
How Much It Will Cost
All seminary graduate courses are $495 per credit hour.
|Application for Admission||$25|
|Technology Fee||$150 per semester|
We also recommend budgeting approximately $220 in loan fees, $600 for books and supplies, $8,000 for room & board, $1,800 for transportation and $2,690 for miscellaneous expenses.